We develop Mixed-Signal ASICs for advanced signal-processing applications in commercial, industrial and medical fields. Our expertise in multi-channel Readout circuits resulted in the design and manufacturing of several ASIC products dedicated specifically for X-Ray scanners and CT-Scan systems. ASICs can be provided in low or high volume as diced wafers and packaged chips.
CDI64500 - 64-CHANNEL, 18-BIT CURRENT-TO-DIGITAL ADC
The CDI64500 is a frontend charge amplifier and ADC conversion integrated circuit which is optimized to offer the lowest power and cost per channel. The CDI64500 is composed of 64 channels. Each channel includes a charge amplifier and an 18-bit ADC. This combination results in low power consumption and low noise on the IC device.
- 64-channels, current-to-digital converter
- Integrated 18bit ADC per channel
- Charge amplifier with full scale ranging from 1.75pC to 87.5pC
- Gain can be programmed separately for 2 groups of 32 channels each
- Correlated double sampling (CDS) for low noise and low offset drift
- Programmable gain from 0.5pF to 25pF
- Less than 1.5mW per channel
- LVDS interface for data transfer and sequencing
- I2C interface for device configuration
- Accepts positive input charge
- Up to 16 devices can be programmed and read out by sharing the same data lines
- Custom fpBGA package
Functional Block Diagram
For further information including pricing, configuration, and availability, please contact us.